You are now in the main content area
Excel - Managing Lists of Data
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Registration: Registration is closed.
No Show Fee:
Manager Approval: Required
This is an Intermediate to Advanced level course that is great for anyone who manages “lists” of data in Excel.
- Proper setup of data (lists)
- Using Excel Tables
- Identifying and removing duplicate values in a list
- Data Entry Tools—Data Forms, Freezing Panes
- Use Data Validation to improve the integrity of data
- Sorting data
- Filtering data
- Creating & using Subtotals
- Advanced filtering
- Using Slicers to Filter Data
- Using VLookup to querying your data
- Use Index & Match functions when Vlookup is not feasible
- Functions for Summarizing Data—CountIf, CountIfs, SumIf, SumIfs
- Create & modify Pivot Tables to recap data