You are now in the main content area
Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9 a.m. to at 12 p.m.
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
No Show Fee:
Manager Approval: Required
Can't make it on this date?
View additional dates.
This course is an advanced level course for a person who wants to harness the advanced powers of spreadsheet development. The course will cover the following topics:
- Advanced Excel Functions including Rank, Text functions, If, Vlookup, Index, Match, Offset and Date functions
- Advanced formulas using Nested Functions – where several calculations are “nested” for complex calculations
- Using Excel’s error-checking features
- Doing calculations with times
- Advanced filtering – see only parts of a list – great for anyone that manages a list of information
- Data Validation to improve the integrity of your data
- Overview of using Pivot Tables as a tool for data analysis and reporting
- Protect Worksheets – so that your formulas are not altered
- Record Macros – to speed up repetitive tasks