You are now in the main content area
Excel Advanced Formulas & Functions
Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
No Show Fee:
Manager Approval: Required
This is an Advanced level course that focuses solely of formulas in Excel.
- Ranking Functions—Max, Min, Large, Small , Rank , Percentile
- Logical Functions—If, Nesting If , IF and OR, IF and AND , If with Not and OR
- Date Calculations—Today function, Calculating Difference Between 2 Dates , NetWorkDays function , DateDif , Int function
- Lookup Functions—Vlookup, VLookup With Right Function, Vlookup with Approximate Match, Nesting Vlookup, Match & Index , Offset, Match & Max
- Financial Functions—Payment, Future Value
- Rounding Functions—Round, Ceiling, Floor
- Text Functions—Upper, Lower & Proper, Trim, Proper & Trim Together , Len , Text , Concatenate and Text