You are now in the main content area
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday, November 18, 2019
No Show Fee:
Manager Approval: Required
This course is an intermediate level course for a person who uses Excel on a semi-regular to regular basis and is ready to start using some of the more extensive power of MS Excel.
Review basic formulas and other basic topics
- Absolute Addressing allowing you to use factors in formulas making it easier to do what-if analysis
- Conditional Formatting so that the cells in your spreadsheets automatically format themselves based on rules/conditions that you set
- Improve your effectiveness using Excel by learning to use many of Excel’s functions including Count, CountA, If, Median, Min, Max, Countif, and Sumif
- Use several strategies for identifying duplicate data in your lists, including Conditional Formatting for Duplicate Values
- Many people that regularly use Excel use the same worksheet “structure” month after month or week after week. Learn how to create Template worksheets and how to quickly copy the templates which will greatly speed up your work when using Excel
- Learn how to use data from one worksheet in another worksheet by linking worksheets & creating summary sheets
- If you work with large sets of data, being able to summarize the data is an important skill. Learn how to use Excel’s Subtotal feature for summarizing your data
- Excel has a powerful tool for creating graphs and charts making it easy to create eye-catching reports. Learn how to create and edit column, pie and line charts in Excel